- 1999 Mr Christ Bruneel starts a sole proprietorship in general metalworking
- 2003 The first employee is hired
- 2004 The current building at 137 Gitsbergstraat is taken into use
- 2006 The first wire EDM arrives, the Robofil 390
- 2010 The second wire EDM arrives, the Robofil 440
- 2018 New Bridgeport V1000 milling Machine
- 2019 New wire EDM, GF Cut300 Sp, bringing the whole now to 3
- 2020 Maxime Pauwels takes over the company, with the aim of continuing to unburden existing customers as much as possible while also achieving gradual growth
- 2020 Solar panels will be placed on the company building to make the company greener
- 2020 A new CNC Start Hole EDM (GF Drill20) is added to offer more flexibility in wire EDM work
- 2020 Investments are made in the CAD-CAM package VISI from Produsoft, with special attention to the CAD part with all the necessary functionalities to be able to calculate and design more molds in the future.
- 2021 A new milling machine, the Doosan DNM4500, is added. It is equipped with Heidenhain probes and automatic tool measurement
- 2021 An additional employee will be recruited, bringing the total to 6 FTE.
Thanks to our good reputation, we can serve various global players from our location in Hooglede, West Flanders.
To maintain our good position in this rapidly changing world, we continuously invest in training, new software packages, machines and techniques in general. We are always open to new opportunities and developments.